Wednesday, March 10, 2010

who wants a signed copy of my magazine?


hi guys!
i just ordered 10 copies of my may voluptuous magazine to sign for you! i will be selling each copy for $25.00 plus shipping. i'd tell you the shipping right now but that depends where you are! for US it shouldn't be anymore than $5.00. i will be ready to kiss and sign all of them on my gigantic spread in the magazine. if anyone is interested let me know :) also you can always send me an @ reply on twitter. twitter.com/jenna_valentine
i took some pictures this morning. my friend dave bought me this really cute lipstick from my wishlist. he is the best. so i took some pictures for him :)


i added a smile picture because you guys think i'm too goth to smile but i do ALL of the time. just not in pictures. i am the least serious person ever.
speaking of not serious, did you guys see juggalo news? most of you know me as a famous juggaloanthropologist. a juggalopologist. i was obviously born to spy on juggalos and learn their ways of faygo and life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkC7dcxZ5_Q
there was a law and order about juggalos and horrorcore but it wasn't enough JUGGALO. but i guess for a group of old people who are probably weirded out by it, it was good enough.
now i am rambling.
i love you guys.
remember SIGNED JENNA MAGAZINE. BOOBS.
xoxoxoxoxo
jenna valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment